Facts To Know About Finesse Windows
Finesse Window Systems in Australia is a quality manufacturer of doors and windows that adhere to the highest standards in the industry, whether it is for durability, aesthetics, security, energy efficiency, safety regulations, or pricing.
For more than a decade, we have been providing our unique brand of experience and expertise to the Australian public. We are trusted and relied upon for consultation with regards to selecting the best doors or windows or for installation with precision.
Here are some facts to know about Finesse Window Systems in Australia:
- All our windows are uPVC double glazed
- Our windows and doors are also lead-free, UV stabilized, and optimized for Australian weather and climatic conditions
- Our products comply with the latest Bushfire regulations with a rating of BAL 29, which is a very high rating that ensures that your doors and windows will be able to withstand a bushfire. This is especially crucial if you live in a bushfire prone area.
- Our products are all highly energy efficient, which means they help you save energy and keep comfortable through the summer or winter. In summer, they can help you save on air conditioning bills and in winter, they can help you save on heating bills. Your home is more comfortable by being cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, without increasing your air conditioning or heating requirements. Your savings are more. On top of that, you are doing your bit to save the environment too!
- Our products are all manufactured in Australia itself, in Melbourne, so you can be sure that you are supporting the Australian economy and community by buying our products over imported ones, while ensuring international standards of quality and safety.
- Our products have the aesthetics and elegance of European design
- Our products have the durability and functionality of German hardware, along with being more cost effective than imported products
- Our products are all manufactured at our state-of-the-art and fully automated facility in Australia under stringent quality checks and conditions that ensure that each and every product adheres to all the regulations and checklists that ensure their quality
- We are NATA certified, which is a testament to our quality as NATA are independent and accredited laboratories for quality testing in Australia
- We provide details about windows and doors care on our website
Improvement Guide for Your Home
We love providing tips for our customers to improve various facets of their homes, which you can find on our website.
With all these factors in place, you can rest assured that when you buy a product from Finesse Window Systems in Australia, whether it is windows or doors, you are making the best decision for your perfect home!